Join the Hollabaugh Family!
Check back regularly for job openings at Hollabaugh Bros., Inc. If you’re interested in applying for work, please fill out this application. Please be sure to state the specific position(s) for which you’re applying on the form.
Please print, fill out, and mail this application to:
Hollabaugh Bros., Inc.
545 Carlisle Rd.
Biglerville, PA 17307
- Full Time Production Equipment Operator – Primary responsibilities would include airblast spraying, weed-spraying and mowing. Additional responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, local farm truck driving (on the farm and around the county), skilled labor tasks in the field, ground work and other equipment operations. Prior equipment experience is desired but not required. Job description and package would be created to optimize an individual’s strengths and interests – provided there exists a willingness and ability to perform the core tasks for the position. Compensation will be commensurate with experience, trainability, and aptitude. Submit an application (link above) to the address above. Refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “Employment Opportunity”.
Wholesale / Trucking
- Wholesale Warehouse Fruit Packer – Joining our wholesale team guarantees a job filled with variety! This is a seasonal, part time position. Limited spring hours with full-time potential on a seasonal basis between July and November. Jobs may include, but not be limited to, packing fruit for resale, local driving (non-CDL), sales and customer service, fork lift operation, and more. Refer questions to email@example.com.
- Part Time Class A CDL Driver – Our fruit has a following near and far! And we’re looking for friendly, conscientious, safe drivers to help make deliveries to our customers up and down the East coast. This is a seasonal position, although prior experience and interest for cross-training could create a full-time position. Refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Farm Small Equipment Operator – We’re looking to fill a part-time, seasonal position for small-farm equipment operation, including mowing, weed whacking, and site and landscape management. Refer questions to email@example.com
- Bakery Support Staff – No professional kitchen can run without the help of support staff! Bakery support staff are crucial at Hollabaugh Brothers for ensuring our high-quality products reach the sales floor to meet our customers’ expectations every single time. Bakery support staff must be able to multi-task, follow directions, and maintain a safe, clean working environment in the bakery. This position may also cross-train with our retail sales floor. Refer questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currently accepting applications for a cross-trained position between bakery and retail floor. See above description under bakery, and refer questions to email@example.com.
*students – if you don’t fill out the application yourself, how do we know if you can read or write?